Wednesday, August 20, 2008

IN FULL BLOOM FLOWERS


INTENSELY PERSONAL FLORAL DESIGN



First and Foremost, I would like to Thank all my previous clients for allowing me to express my creativity for their special day! There's nothing more rewarding than the testimonials I receive!

I absolutely love what I do, it's a strong passion and couldn't imagine my life without it. I have been blessed with the talent and love to express my creativity.
I discovered this talent 15 years ago and gained experience from retail and wholesale
floral shops I have worked for. I loved it so much that I decided to start a business
providing floral art for weddings, corporate and special occasions in 2001. It was an exciting endeavor for me and now it's "blooming" in 2008. I have recently expanded the business by offering stationary, favors and chocolates By "David Bradley". Be sure to check out our website frequently...www.infullbloomflowers" for updates and new photos!


I want to Thank my family and friends for supporting me through the growth of "In Full Bloom".
I am so thankful that I met Adam and Jenna from Markations, They are the best! I don't know how I could of done all this without them, A very special Thank You! I look forward to working with them in the present and the future!

2 comments:

xBlasphemy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
xBlasphemy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.