Monday, August 18, 2008

Trends of 2009


Once a year I find myself creating a tablescape and theme for the Annual "Septemberfest" here in my home town. It's always been exciting to plan a "tablescape" look. This look grabs the attention of many for the day and a great way to market the business in the community. This year I plan to create a look that was inspired from the American Floral Trends Forecast 2009.

The look primarily focuses on the "Habitat" trend inspired by nature, botanical prints, birds, nests, eggs, specimen plants, mosses and lichens, modern British floral patterns. I plan to introduce a bit of color with the "Nocturne" trend as well. "Grayed purples, plums and roses."


A bit of Haute Couture with an eclectic twist!

In Full Bloom will stand out once again at this year's Annual Septemberfest of 2008.

1 comment:

xBlasphemy said...

i remember the tablescape from last year's septemberfest and can't wait to help out with this year's table. it'll be a good time.